Time and time again, we hear scrapbookers (both digital and paper) say they don’t want to sacrifice the tactile look of their paper pages by going digital.
Introducing Realistic Digital Scrapbooking Techniques!
Anyone can create realistic digital scrapbook pages. You just have to know how! In Scrapaneer founder Tiffany Tillman-Emanuel shares classic techniques mimicking tearing, curling, shadowing, pinching and more using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. By the time you print your page, you will pick it up and run your fingers across just to see if it’s real!
Tiffany will share that going digital is NOT a death sentence for realistic art. Rather Keeping it Real can be a solution to a freeing and more satisfying digital artistic expression.
We’ll explore the following techniques:
- How to rip and tear single and double-sided digital papers
- How and where to fold the corner of a paper
- Curling papers inwardly
- Methods for pinching and tucking a bulky clothespin
- An introduction to the Burn & Dodge tools
- Bonus tips for putting your page together with realistic effects
- And so much more!
- Total Runtime: 53 minutes PS users; 42 minutes PSE users
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC & Adobe Elements® 2013
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2013 and versions above
- Kit Included: Crafternoon Delight by creashens