We're tackling digital techniques you can use on your pages to help them look REAL!
Janelle Van Leuven will show you how to stitch, fold, score, bump and punch-through with realistic effects.
We’ll explore the following techniques:
- How to develop straight, textured, realistic stitching from scratch (PS)
- When to combine blend modes and layer styles for stitching (PS)
- How to fold, score and create paper bumps using Burn, Dodge tools
- How to develop straight, textured, realistic stitching not from scratch (PSE)
- How to create isolated shadows and skip steps for a quicker process (PSE)
- A ‘punch-through-paper’ process using selection tools, Brush presets, blending and layering
- Total Runtime: 99 minutes for PS users; 86 minutes for PSE users
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC & Adobe Elements® 2015
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Kit Included: Precious Moments by Dawn Inskip