A diorama is a small-scale model with three-dimensional figures typically viewed through a window or a peep hole. And dioramas have NOTHING to do with digital scrapbooking, until now!
Journey into the land of digital diorama where you’ll learn how to build a custom and creative scenic landscape. You’ll use a powerful combination of digital techniques, styles and composition rules to imply depth, create a horizon, and decorate your scene. Plus you’ll discover how to model original 3D characters to accompany your dioramic vision.
We’ll explore the following techniques:
- Introduction to the Digital Diorama Strategy
- Craft flat, illustrative characters using Pen & Shape tools
- Transform flat characters into 3D models
- Build a Diorama Aperture using text
- Create an original Diorama landscape scene
- Decorate a Diorama using a combination of overlays, textures, patterns, styles and effects
- Plus small finishing touches that create big impact
- Runtime: 129 minutes (PS users) and 94 minutes (PSE Users0
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC and Adobe Elements® 2015
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Required Kit: Happily Ever After Digital Kit by LJS Designs