Gradients are one of a few photo-editing tools you’ll find as a style, an adjustment layer, a fill layer and in the tools panel. And for good reason — they’re simply versatile allowing you to create a myriad of looks with just a few clicks!
For our Gradient Power page strategy, we’ll use various gradient tactics to blend multiple photos on a page, add color and recreate gorgeous studio effects.
We'll explore the following techniques:
- Black and white conversions + high key special effects.
- Color swatch creation.
- Ombre paper construction.
- Blending multiple photos seamlessly to form a background.
- Blend down using photographic toning.
- Blend up using blend modes.
- And adding a gradient style to a digital stamp (for PS users)
- Runtime: 44 minutes
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC and Adobe Elements® 2015
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Recommended Kit: Candy Crush by Just Jaimee
- Templates Included: .PSD files @ 12 x 12 inches