Post Modernism is a late-20th-century style and concept in the arts that represents a separate from modernism with a general distrust of grand theories and ideologies as well as a problematic relationship with any notion of "art".
In other words, we're breaking ALL the rules and we don't even care why!
When applied to digital scrapbooking, post modern layouts are super-funky, colorful, and BOLD with a CMYK or strong color scheme. The design is unexpected and challenges the typical choices we see in design.
It's definitely not our mother's scrapbooking!
And as I evolve and adapt as a digital scrapbooker, I like using this style to push me outside of my own creative comfort zone.
- Runtime: 38 minutes
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Required Kit: Utterly & Completely by Rachel Jefferies
- Includes: Avant Garde Templates by Simply Tiffany Studios