In Cluster Towne 1 and Cluster Towne 2, you picked up foundational skills for building individual clusters and tips for developing unity with clusters around your page. However, we did not focus on the quintessential function of clustering: shadowing.
Creative and crafty clusters aren't complete without shadows because shadowing helps clusters pop and stand out.
There's only ONE job in Shadow Towne!
In this page strategy, Shadow Towne, you’ll learn my favorite method for popping clusters with shadows and understand how to create a hierarchy of shadows within a single cluster.
You will also learn how to isolate your shadows on independent layers and fine-tune. You’ll also pick up techniques to modify shadows for photos slits and how to to create faux dimension using coloring effects.
- Required Prerequisite Class: Cluster Towne I and Cluster Towne 2
- Runtime: 78 minutes (for PS users) and 75 minutes (for PSE users)
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Required Kit: B is for Birthday by Brook Magee