Here comes Halloween! We're switching to a spooky perspective with a layout based on table-top page design.
Using a combination of embellishments positioned in different perspectives, we'll frame a frame on top of a wood table and add a ghastly backdrop using digital scrapbooking blending.
We’ll explore the following techniques:
- How to combine papers, shapes and drop-shadowing to create the table-top perspective.
- Develop a backdrop using digital techniques
- Create floating specters from a mask or photo
- How to decorate a table-top using a variety of embellishments set in different perspectives
- Determine when to use regular drop shadows vs. cast shadows
- See how and when to create cast shadows that lean into other objects
- Runtime: 77 minutes
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC and Adobe Elements® 2018
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Required Kit: Boo-tiful Fall Megakit by Natali Design