It’s December and for this month I’m making a page that captures a December Story about my daughter’s endless love for fashion even as a 4 year old. What’s most important is this is a page that’s creative and custom despite being super-simple to create! That’s right, we’re building an altered clipboard.
Using a bare clip and a shape of your own choosing, I’ll share how to fine-tune your board for stand-out appeal. I’ll also share my methods for altering the face of the board with some extra ideas sprinkled in between. And in the last lesson, I’ll discuss how I use embellishment clustering techniques to help the naked board stand out!
We’ll explore the following techniques:
- How to create a shaped board to match the clip
- Develop the cork/wood style on the board
- Alter the board using paper, photo, tears, etc.
- Use Clustertowne strategies to transform the board into a polished page
- Add pieces underneath the clip for fullness
- Runtime: 38 minutes
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC and Adobe Elements® 2018
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2015 and versions above
- Required Kit: Boho Christmas by Studio Flergs
- Includes: Bonus Digital Tears and Patterned Wood Styles