Gradients are one of my favorite tools in Photoshop. Versatile yet powerful, the gradient tools can create unique looks with just a few clicks and a swish of the mouse.
For this strategy, we’ll revisit how to build a background using gradient fills + paper blending. You’ll also discover tips and best practices for decorating a pre-fabricated template.
We'll explore the following techniques:
- How to blend multiple photos using Gradient Fill layers
- Using the Brush tool + mask to blend multiple gradients together
- Blending-down into background papers & blended patterns
- How to craft a blending-down title
- Decorating tips for pre-fabricated templates
- Runtime: 36 minutes
- Recorded using: Adobe Photoshop® CC2019
- Recommended Photoshop® software: Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and versions above including CC (Creative Cloud)
- Recommended Elements® software: Adobe Elements® 2017 and versions above